Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Thanksgiving Pockets!


Hi everyone! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I always host a big dinner for my family and friends. I needed an idea for a cute paper craft place setting so I headed to Pinterest and found these wonderful little pockets that I could stuff with goodies for each of my guests!




These charming pockets are super simple to make and actually require no adhesive! I used the Simple Stories 'Happy Harvest' Collection kit for my pockets and it was the perfect amount of paper and embellishments for the task! The patterned papers are great for the Fall holiday and the stickers included are sweet and adorable!


I found quite a few tutorial  links to these pockets but this one is very easy to understand with good pictures and this one has a video and shows how to make different sizes!  I added in bits of canvas and colored burlap to accent the stickers in the collection as well as enamel dots in matching hues. 



My pockets are the small size and were made with 6x6 squares of the patterned papers. There is still plenty of room to tuck in lots of goodies or even a small gift! I can't wait for my guest to  see the cuteness that awaits them at the table!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!



Supplies Used:
Canvas Corp. canvas and burlap sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...