Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Nuts About Dad!


Hi everyone! Hope you are working on those Father's Day cards! I have been working hard and creating some really cute things for those oh so important men in out lives! I am sharing an adorable box card today made with the Simple Stories 'Dad' paper collection and I hope you come back over the next several days to see what else I have up my sleeve!


I used navy card stock for the base and made this box card slightly taller than a standard one for a little more impact. It is 5.25 inches tall by 5.5 inches wide so it will take a square envelope but I like the fact that it stands tall and proud! I also used some old decorative edge scissors to cut the corners with a deco flair!


All of the sections were covered in the adorable patterned paper from the Simple Stories 'Dad' paper collection. Great bold designs in wonderful colors really liven up this box card!  I also cut out some star shapes from colored cad stock to add with the star stickers from the collection!


Then it was just a matter of determining what sticker embellishments I wanted for the inside and which ones for the  card sides. Some of the pieces in back were mounted to longer strips of card stock so they would be taller than those in the front! All in al, there are two rows inside the card and then all sides except for the back were decorated with stickers and stars!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
decorative edge scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...