Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hello Beautiful!


Hi everyone! There is a new Color Throwdown Challenge going on and the colors and inspiration picture are fabulous! Flowers always make great cards and since there are four gorgeous colors for this week I decided to keep it simple with a one layer card!




The Hero Arts flower stamp I used is actually a layering stamp with three separate images. I opted to use the middle layer only as it had good detail. I stamped those in hot pink and purple and added in a smaller solid image in the teal challenge color. The leaves are also layering images but again, I used only the detail stamp.



I used some post it tape to cover the bottom third of the card so it would be all white space for the sentiment. Once everything was stamped, I wrapped a teal piece of ribbon around the card for a pretty separation detail. I added shine to the card with a bit of Wink of Stella in the center of the teal blooms and with a few pink sequins.




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up Baja Breeze ink
Cartwrights sequins

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful card! I love how you used this week's colors. Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...